A very happy birthday to us!
On Sunday the 26th of June 2022 Indigo Access turned 10.
So here are 10 celebratory facts!
- From 1 worker and 3 customers in 2012 we now have 7 members on the team and 31 customers.
- We have had a 40% increase in referrals this year.
- In the last 10 years Indigo Access has had 30 employees. Thank you to everyone who has been part of making Indigo Access a success.
- In 2021-2022 there has been zero cases of Covid-19 transmission between staff and customers.
- We welcomed back Anniesa Mahmood to the team in May.
- CPD training over the year remains a huge priority for us, with Risk Assessing, Safeguarding Levels 2&3 and Lone Working a focus.
- Vicki McVeigh returned from Furlough.
- This year, we have delivered over 4,500 hours of support to our deaf, deafblind and visually impaired customers.
- Our Lip-reading classes in Wokingham are restarting, after a two year break.
- We continue to work across 4 Unitary Authorities in Berkshire and are about to start working, privately, in Buckinghamshire.
We might be small, but we are mighty. Thank you to everyone who supports us – here’s to the next ten years!